Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oddity

So I think that maybe there's a small chance I don't want to be her boyfriend, not as such anyway. My attraction to her hasn't really ever been on the physical side. Not to say I don't find her attractive, but unlike some women I've gone after, my primary motivation in speaking to her isn't trying to fuck her. It's like...I'd just like to hang out with her. I'd like her to be a closer friend than she is at the moment. I'd like somebody to stay up until dawn with watching movies. I guess that what I want sort of necessitates being her boyfriend, which is unfortunate for me, but I think it's a sign of maturity that I'm beginning to entertain the idea of settling. Though, to be honest, I'm switching back and forth between
A. being okay with a mere friendship
B. Wanting to go on the offensive and simply will my way into her good graces
and C. Wanting to say "fuck it" to the whole thing and be pissed at her for Zoning me and myself for letting it happen.

ETA: Holy crap, I can't believe I forgot to add a quote, much less one from one of my favorite movies which seems so very fitting.


"I wanna be with her more, I wanna be with her all the time, and I wanna tell her things I don't even tell you or mum. And I don't want her to have another boyfriend. I suppose if I could have all those things, I wouldn't really mind if I touched her or not."

No comments:

Post a Comment